I have been so busy since my last wrap up. Yesterday was my birthday, I turned a year older. OLDER! I think I am also getting better though, (just agree with me on this, please!).
Last week, as most of you know, I went to BEA with my daughter Belle. I have been trying to put together some sort of post about it, but ….I have been sick since Tuesday. I worked Monday and Tuesday and then I started feeling shitty Tuesday evening. I spent the rest of the week sick. I was even sick on my birthday, and I am still feeling crappy today. It is the sick that won’t stop. Yesterday I tried to suck it up, I went to work (i usually work Sunday, but they needed me Saturday this week). Yesterday was the roughest day of work like ever. I was just tired and not feeling well and everything took twice as long as it should have. Then I rushed home to get ready for a cake celebration at home and then a hotel party with friends. I had so much fun last night (thanks to dayquil and mucinex). Yes, I drank a lot. No, I didn’t over do it (unless of course you think that partying whilst sick is a bad thing, then yes. my birthday only comes once a year, and only every few years on a saturday. i couldn’t pass up this epic opportunity to ring in my new year with friends and alcohol!). Today I have a lingering sinus headache, so I think I am getting better.
This Thursday the new Beyond the Books will be posted. This week we are discussing The BEST part of your day. This should be pretty easy since we all have one of these. Looking forward to hearing about yours.
I posted videos this week:
I did manage a BEA video though…
Things I posted since my last wrap up:
Next week I plan to post:
My Book Haul:
I just wanted to highlight some of the books I got, here is the rest…
Oh and Owlcrate and Uppercase came this week. I am a little upset about Uppercase. I hope the book is good…
What the hell is in this package? A book, tea, and some postcards for $29.99!
Recent Blog Reads:
I decided to combine my 365 Challenge with this part of my wrap up. Here are the blogs I visited and commented on this week (i commented on more than these, but these are the ones I chose for the challenge). I am gonna try to get 365 different blogs to visit, without any repeats.
- These Writerly Conundrums -I have Commitment Issues
- Double-Stacked Books -Beyond the Books- Tattoos
- Palmer’s Page Turners -review Weekenders
- JennReneeRead -review Shadown House
- Greg’s Book Haven -review Paper Towns (movie)
- Book Minx– TTT Books I Picked Up On A Whim
- Chrissi Reads– review Walk the Edge
- Zoe Reads– review A Little In Love
- Hit or Miss Books– review Girl Against the Universe
- Head Full of Books -Friday Quotes
- Queen of All She Reads -tour Clouds in My Coffee
- Books for Thought– Traveling Thursday LGBTQ Wek
- Chapter Adventures -Why Reading Slumps Are Not Bad
- Freadom Library -Totally Should’ve Book Tag
- Wonderless Reviews -Monthly Recommendations
Clean Sweep ARC Challenge is Happening!
- Map of Bones by Francesca Haig
- Unforgivable by Amy Reed
- The Fall of Butterflies by Andrea Portes
- The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye
- The Hunt by Megan Shepherd
I need to step it up right now if I want to reach my goal!
What did you do this week?
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. See what other blogs have planned for the week ahead.