Reading time 1 mins
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted over at TheBrokeandBrookish
This week we are talking about Bookish Problems.
- Trying to find a comfortable position reading.
- Being caught crying…because a book made me do it. don’t try to comfort me, just let me cry it out.
- Being interrupted reading. by anything, even my hunger.
- Not being able to get the ARC version of a book I am currently coveting. Burying Water last year, Red Queen this year. *sigh.
- Trying to write a review, knowing I am not worthy to describe how the book made me feel.
- Having too many books and always wanting more books. Also, I have a bad one click addiction that I can’t really show off. My TBR list is out of control. seriously, these are all my real problems.
- Wanted to read another book and not finishing the first one. this happens a lot with scheduled tours. case in point, i have been trying to finish The Last American Vampire for two weeks now.
- Hating a book everyone likes or loving a book everyone hates. Seeing a blogger I adore dislike a book I rated 5 kisses. am I normal?
- Trying to look up words in the dictionary on my print books by clicking on them. i am spoiled by my kindle.
- I can’t find a book mark when I need one. it was just here an hour and three positions ago.
- Book hangovers. i am not ready for reality or a new book. i need some time to think.
- Having to wait for a sequel. how could you just leave the characters like that, some authors seem evil.
- Trying to talk to non-bookish people about books. yea, i know they made it into a movie. the book was so much better. trust me.
- Moving with a large collection of books. no one wants to help me move after seeing my collection.
I know that is more then 10. I can count. I just got carried away. I don’t think any of those are as bad as not having bookish problems.
What are your bookish problems?
Awesome People Share. Be Awesome...