Reading time 3 mins
I have been waiting for this challenge to get my to be read pile of books under control. I am hoping my reading in March to be nothing but books I already own. This challenge is hosted by the lovely Kimba of Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Goodreads account. It is a good idea to friend Kimberly if your shelves are private.
- Create a Goals/Updates/Results post (can be combined) It can also be a shelf on Goodreads. Be sure to Kimberly
- Begins midnight March 1st, 2016 and ends March 31, 2016 at midnight.
- Read/listen to books from your TBR pile .
- ALL books/audios must have been published before March 1, 2016. I don’t care where you got them, so old ARCS count too.
- Post a review to Goodreads, or your blog then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. ( these can be mini review)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps
- The rafflecopter will only allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog, or facebook (with link-back)
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Earn extra entry for participating in Twitter Party Wednesday March 16th and 7pm (EST) (There will be mini-prizes)
- Earn extra entry for participating in the 24 hour TBR read-a-thon Saturday March 12th. (sign-up will post in February)
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2016 at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally as long as Book Depository or Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2016 release valued at up to 20 US dollars. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy from Amazon or B&N)
As you can imagine, competition is fierce for what to read. I own too many books that need my attention. Here are the contender books/reading goals for the month of March:
I think that is enough to keep me busy. My goal is to read 16 books published before March 1, 2016 for this month. Some of these are old promised reviews, but most of them are just collecting dust on my shelf. Obviously, I will not get all of them read this month. (oh and I reserve the right to add to or delete any of these books for my goal this month)
I’ll be keeping this post updated by posting links to reviews done this month and removing books from graphic above…
Books read for March Take Back Control TBR 2016:
- Missing Pieces by Heather Gudenkauf
- Storm Siren by Mary Weber
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- The Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig
- The Silent Children by Amna K. Boheim
- Golden Son by Pierce Brown
- The Cage by Megan Shepherd
Let me know which book you think I should read first.
Are you playing along? Leave me a link so I can cheer you on.
Awesome People Share. Be Awesome...