I am participating in COYER (clean out your ereader) Read All the Books for the first time this summer. I am loving that this summer there will be no rules for the challenge, except that you got the books legally. (which of course I did, sad that it needs to be said)
- Challenge starts on June 17th Midnight (your time zone) and ends September 8th. Review link closes on September 9th.
- You can read any format of book; Ebook, Physical, Audio, KU, Library, Borrowed, etc.
- You must create a sign-up post anytime between now and August 1st on blog, goodreads, fb, google+, etc.Yes, that means you can sign up until August 1st! Make sure to state whether you are doing the regular COYER or the Summer Reading List
- You must link that sign-up post below (don’t link to your blog, link to the sign-up post).
- You must review books somewhere & link the reviews to the review linky to be eligible for one of the two grand prize giveaways.
- If you want to join the Summer Reading List. Make a list in a Goodreads Shelf or your Blog of 30 books that you want to read. You must pick 30 and you must link it in your sign-up. This is your summer reading list (you do NOT have to read all 30 books, don’t panic) (the books added to your list must be books that you already have)
- You have from now until June 17th to make the list, when COYER starts you can not change the list. For every 5 books you read, you can add 5 more to the list (this is for all you mood readers). You can read as much as you want from the list. If you only read one, that is totally fine you can enter the giveaway at the end stating you only read one.
- The last grand prize giveaway will be how many books you read from your list. The giveaway widget will have levels of books with points the more you read from your list the better chance you have at winning.
- Have Fun!
Here are the 30 books I am hoping to read:
As you can see, most of these are already out. My TBR is shameful, so hopefully this challenge will help me to get these books read. I will be posting updates on my bi-weekly wrap up. I will probably update this post as well with those books and a list of the books I have read. After I read 5 books, I may add new ARCs I get. I don’t know. I am loving that this challenge is so flexible.
Books added to this challenge
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- The Ship Beyond Time
- Spindle Fire
- Ash and Quill
- A Madness so Discreet
- I Found You
- Now I Rise
- Girl of Fire and Thorns
- Seven Black Diamonds
- One Blood Ruby
- Emma in the Night
- Hanna Who fell From the Sky
- Mask of Shadows
- Before She Ignites
- The End of World Running Club
- One Dark Throne
- The Passage