Blog Ahead 2015
- Purpose: Increase the number of scheduled blog posts you have ready to publish by 31 posts during the month of October. All post will be scheduled from November 1st or later.
- Who Can Join: Any blogger or author can join. Brand new, been around for years.Blogger, WordPress or other platform. Any heat level, genre or theme, etc. If you blog…you’re welcome to join!
- Types of Posts that Count: Any finished posts count! Meme, review, guest post, interview, discussion. Top Ten Posts, Favorites posts, Shopping Guide Posts, Cooking posts, pet posts, photo posts, etc. Posts do NOT have to be book related.
- Required: The post must be complete and scheduled from November 1, 2015 onward. (So not just blurb, buy links, etc for a review post. The review needs to be complete for the post to count.)
Along with Posting goals…
- Sign-up at Caffeinated Book Reviewer or herding cats & burning soup!
- Tweet about it using hashtag #BlogAhead2015 to share your progress, connect with others and uplift.
- Join the Facebook group and share you progress, get encouragement, and cheer on other bloggers.
Okay, honestly I am horrified by this challenge. 31 posts just sounds like so many. Especially since I am a night before or the day of blogger. I think even if I got half as many posts scheduled, I will be so proud of myself. Let me know if you are doing this challenge as well, so we can cheer each other on.
Blog Ahead 2015
Reading time 2 mins
Blog ahead is a blog scheduling challenge hosted by Kimberly at Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Anna at herding cats & burning soup. I need this challenge. Blog Ahead is designed to help bloggers get some posts scheduled before the busy holiday season. I will be posting my progress along with my Sunday Posts. Here are the details of the challenge.
Awesome People Share. Be Awesome...