Today we are listing 25 Random Facts about ourselves.
It is really hard coming up with random facts. Here are 25 random facts about me:
- I love stationary and writing utensils.
- My favorite color changes daily. Today it is
- I am narcissistic.
- I swear a lot, despite having little people. They call me on it all the time.
- I love shoes, but hate wearing them. I love being barefoot, even though I hate the way my feet look.
- I live in
the frozen north, and I love it.
- I bought my first home in 2014, and then left it with my family.
- I overbook myself. A lot. (check out my upcoming review list)
- I eat and walk faster than most people.
- It takes a whole lot to gross me out.
- I have a wicked sweet-tooth, mostly for things like gummy bears and red vines. I prefer fruity to chocolaty.
- I ran a marathon in 2005 with Team-In-Training. In San Francisco! It was my first trip to California. (i also raised over $3,600 for that charity)
- I don’t like country music or jazz, but I like rap, pop, alternative, and rock.
- The first book I ever read was The Secret Life of the Underwear Champ.
- I talk too much and I can strike up a conversation with strangers.
- I am never bored, there is always something to do.
- I was born in Florida.
- I joined the Army when I was 27, (i was old for a new recruit). I was a Combat Medic. I didn’t get deployed. I was in the reserves for 8 years. My unit got deployed 5 months after I got discharged.
- I am a Hospice nurse
. I love my job!
- When I was a little girl, my nickname was ‘Bear’ (short for care bear). I hated it. All my sister’s kids call me Pookie, because she told them to.
- My favorite movies are Fightclub, The Princess Bride, Great Expectations and Pride and Prejudice. I have never read any of those books.
- I have a degree in funeral service. I used to be a funeral director/embalmer.
- I get obsessed with things and over do it.
- I am a bad judge a character.
- I have no artistic talent, but all my kids do. I talk, that’s my talent.