Hello Lovelies! Welcome to my weekly wrap up!
I am happy to report that my Miguel and I are now married! For those of you that don’t know, my Miguel and I have been together almost 8 years. The day was pretty perfect. It’s November and, despite the fact that my dress was sleeveless, we were able to have the ceremony outside. I am pretty pleased with how everything went. My very best friends were able to come and we had a super fun party afterwards. Thanks to everyone that congratulated us, you comments and well wishes made it even more special for me.
I put my notice in at my job this past week because I am set to start my new job on December 11! I am really torn to be leaving Hospice. I feel like I really need to see people get better and go home. It is hard when your job is to help people die comfortably. It is humbling work, but I really need to move on. Well, that and I need a full time job. Plus going back to working for the government puts me that much closer to the twenty years of service I vowed to put in. (8 down, 12 to go!)
I got some news this week about my Mother. She is coming to live with us next month until March. I have mixed feelings about this. I do miss her but she drives me crazy. I am hoping this time will be different. It is tough because I obviously love her, but I am not always very patient with her. It’s not her, it’s me. It is really hard to admit this, but I am still angry about things that happened in my childhood. I always say I am over it, but my resentment is long. I hope to be more chill this visit. I need to have a better relationship with my Mom. She has been really sick lately. She was originally suppose to come spend time this summer, but she was too sick to travel. Anyways, my kids are really excited to see their Mema.
I know something really big happened in America this week, but I am not going to talk about that. Plenty of others are doing that and I just don’t feel the need to. Anyways, I am sure you didn’t come here to read about politics.
This Thursday the new Beyond the Books will be posted. This week we are discussing Your favorite fun things to do that don’t cost a lot of money.
Last 2 weeks I posted:
Next week I plan to post:
My Book Haul:
Recent Blog Reads:
I decided to combine my 365 Challenge with this part of my wrap up. Here are the blogs I visited and commented on this week (i commented on more than these, but these are the ones I chose for the challenge). I am gonna try to get 365 different blogs to visit, without any repeats.
*this is more than 14 because I was bit behind*
- Ribbons Reviews– Looking behind Looking Ahead
- alwaysbooking– New friend Friday
- Cover to Cover– A Step-by-Step Guide On How To Pick Your Next Book to Read
- Never Seen a Nevergreen– Book Synopses
- By Hook Or By Book– review IQ
- It’s Book Talk– review Us
- Reading & Writing Posts– Creatures of the Night book tag
- How Useful It Is– review The Wrath and the Dawn
- One Reader’s Thoughts– review The Exit
- Serendipity– review American Heiress
- Fantasy is More Fun– A Month of Giving Thanks: Authors and Narrators
- Bookishness and Tea– How to Get Over a Book Hangover
- The Bookish Lounge– October 2016 Recap
- Ever the Crafter– Q&A and Giveaway
- Go Book Yourself– review The Witches of New York
- My Booking Great Blog– Abandoned Reads
What did you do this week?
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. See what other blogs have planned for the week ahead.