I just realized I have been blogging books for 2 years now. I feel like this is an accomplishment I want to share with all of you. I wanted to take some time to look back, set some future goals, and thank you all for reading, commenting and subscribing to me.
- I had no idea how I would read enough to post consistently.
- I started off only reading adult romance books.
- I got super excited when I got my first YA book ARC.
- I wanted to review a lot of non-fiction, and I did, but now I kinda don’t much anymore.
- I was really excited to start a review round-up and then it slowly dithered out.
- I started a new meme in June of 2015 called Beyond the Books.
- I had never been met an author and then I went to BTAF and I met about a dozen authors.
- I had my daughter do a few reviews last summer.
- I wanted to start a BookTube to do video reviews.
Here’s what KissinBlueKaren has done in the last 2 years…
- 705 posts
- received 4002 comments
- 302 reviews posted
- 46 videos posted
Goals for the future…
- More reviews!!!
- Keep consistently posting.
- Finish the blogging tips series of posts (yes, still working on this one).
- Host some guest posts.
- Complete all my challenges.
Take this totally anonymous survey
Create your own user feedback survey
Enter to win something awesome!
I wanted to give away more then I have ever given away before. So there will be two winners for this giveaway.
- One winner will win any book released in 2016 (even pre-orders count for this contest) up to $17. INT
- The second giveaway will be a surprise goody box from BEA. That’s right people, I am actually going to put something together and ship it myself!!! I have no idea what will be in this box. So many ARCs are going to be up for grabs and I have no idea what I will be able to grab for ya. I promise it will be something good, and I will also include some cool swag. US ONLY- sorry
This contest is hosted by me, for more information about what that means click here.