I was tagged by the lovely girls over at Novel Ink for the Find Me Tag. Basically it goes like this:
- 10 categories, find one book in each category.
- You can either list the titles of the book, or the pictures, really whatever you want to do, it’s totally up to you!
- You can also tag as many people as you want, but those who are tagged are not obligated to do it!
- The only thing we ask is that you link back to Novel Ink
1. The word GONE in the title.
2. A book with a WEAPON on the cover.
3. Book with a MOON
4. Girl in a WHITE DRESS
5. COUPLE KISSING
6. Book with a SUNSET
7. Book with HEADPHONES
8. Book with WATER
9. Book with a FLOWER
10. Book with HEART(S)
This was actually harder then I thought it was going to be. I tried to find books that the girls at Novel Ink didn’t have on their lists. So for #1, I just read Gone Girl, but they already had it, so I chose something else. Also, #7 was really hard. Anyways, my turn!
Red @ The EReader Junkie
KindleMom @ My Guilty Obsession
Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads
Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction
Lola @ Lola’s Reviews
Awesome People Share. Be Awesome...