Alright, I know by now some of us are already cheating on those well intentioned new years resolutions. I know I am. I am just a bit over hearing about all the good things. Here’s ten of my unhealthy habits that are sure to make you feel better about yourself:
- I prefer physical copies so that I can lay in bed and read. If I got them in ebook I could at least listen to them while I clean the house, but no. I prefer to lay about and read. Also, I snack a lot when I am reading.
- I hide my favorite candies from my kids. I keep them in my nightstand by my bed. My favorites are twizzlers and gummy bears. These things bring me joy. My kids just wolf them down without appreciating how fucking awesome they are. They don’t deserve those calories.
- About twice a month, I stay in my pjs and take turns with my kids asking them to get me stuff. There is four of them, they usually have no idea I haven’t done one single thing for myself besides use the bathroom. Some times I just need a lazy day. (don’t judge me)
- I stay up later then I should and skip sleep sometimes. I am usually the last one to sleep and the first one up everyday.
- I make my kids eat breakfast, but I skip it most of the time.
- I put so much french vanilla creamer in my coffee I go through a 1/2 gallon of creamer a week.
- I take naps during the day when my kids are at school and my Miguel is at work.
- I have a gym less than 500 feet away and have only worked out once since I moved in here.
- I gained ten pounds over the holidays this year. I have no idea how that happened.
- I planned on doing some yoga, but I haven’t yet.
There. I feel so much better now that I got that off my chest. I’m human, don’t judge me too harshly. I post these things here, not because I am proud of my habits, but because I think I need to be honest with myself and make some changes.