I am so excited to be participating in the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge. I have a serious ARC problem right now. I hope to get a bit ahead of the game by the end of this challenge. I am just barely getting things read by their release date right now. The struggle is real!
Here are the rules for the challenge:
- Add button to your blog (optional)
- ARC’s must be read between May 1st and May 31st, 2014
- Challenge starts and ends at midnight in your local time zone
- All ARCS/finished copies that were provided by publisher/author are eligible. They can be in any format (eBook, physical, audio)
- Post start-up post with goals (can be posted during event)
- Tweet using hashtag #CleanSweepARC
- You do not have to post review on blog during the month of May. Just provide a link to Goodreads showing read May 1 to 31st with a two sentence review.
- Twitter Party Wednesday May 13th 7pm (EST) #CleanSweepARC
- Participate in at least one challenge.
- The Participant Giveaway will include entries for books read (1 book entry a day allowed on giveaway), posting about challenge, start up/results post (can be combined), having button on your sidebar, participation in Twitter party, entering challenges and for following hosts.
- Grand Prize- One winner will receive a new release of their choice (can be audible credit, novel or gift card) valued at up to 20.00 US dollars. Open internationally.
- Challenge Schedule and entry form will post on May 1st and participant giveaway will close on June 3 at 11:59 (CST)
Here are my reading goals for May:
Almost everything I read is an ARC. So that seems like a lot, but that is for the whole month. I actually hope to read almost twice as much, and I might throw another more in there or not get to all of them, but I think this is a pretty good goal. Check back for updates.
ARCs read this month:
TOTAL[progress_round color=”#AF1717″ title=”14/15″ progress=”93″ delay=”5″]