I have a lot scheduled this month, but my goal is always to read the books I already own. The #TakeControlTBR is perfect for me. This challenge is hosted by the lovely Kimba of Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Here are my book goals for the month of March:
I think that is enough to keep me busy in March. I have a few other reviews planned which are not part of this because their release date is after 3/1/15. I will keep this post updated with my progress.
Reviews from my TBR Pile done this month:
- Helia’s Shadow: Part One by K.C. Neal
- If I Fall, If I Die by Michael Christie
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Shady Cross by James Hankins
- The Lilith Scroll by B.L. Marsh
- Molly’s Game by Molly Bloom
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- The Room by Jonas Karlsson
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Kate Triumph by Shari Arnold
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Click here to get more details, sign up, and see all the other book addicts participating.