I do not like to look too far into the future. I try not to make promises I can’t keep. I have goals I write out, none of them include this site, although I suppose they should. I have been writing out my goals for years. I have immediate, short term, and long term goals. I have them written somewhere. I am not sure where that little list is right now, but I will be updating around New Year’s anyways. I don’t do resolutions, I write goals. There is nothing better than scratching off things once they are done.
My goals for KBK include more.
- keep posting almost daily.
- writing more. I plan on spending more time in the coming year writing my own book, so this blog may talk about that more. I think it will be fun to share the process with you.
- more self hosted giveaways. I want to have giveaways at least once a month, that i am running. I like telling people, “you are a winner!”
- more blog challenges. I really like setting mini goals for this blog.
- more consistency. Without adding more memes, keep doing the ones I have been.
- more interaction with readers, authors, and with other bloggers.
- more vlogs. Aren’t videos fun? I need a better camera but I think you might be seeing some vlog reviews in the near future…
My goals for KBK also include less.
- less blog tours. Unless they are part of challenges (like the Fall Reading Challenge I am currently in for Book Sparks, that has been really fun!)
I hope to review at least 80 books next year and get auto approved for some publishers. I want more physical books and less e-galleys. I need to go meet other book bloggers and hopefully some authors. I think this move might put me in a better location to actually attend a book signing and hopefully a convention. That is pretty much it.