I hate these lists. I agree it is good to see what people are reading to on my site, but I feel so much pressure to perform. Also, I think we have to take into account the age of the posts. I know that some of the posts from this challenge will probably be in my next top ten, they are just too fresh right now. I have loads of great posts, even if they aren’t in my top 10.
Here is my list according to Jetpack:
- Bloggers, please
- Never Say Never Giveaway
- BOTM Giveaway: A Princess Bound & Lustfinger Vibrator
- Book Blitz & Giveaway: Pandora Boxed Set
- About Me
- Book Blitz & Giveaway: Found in Us by Layla Hagan
- Introduction to Erotica
- Blog Tour & Giveaway: Kiss Me – There by Abbie St. Claire
- Blog Tour & Giveaway: Undone by Kristina Lloyd
- Blog Tour & Giveaway: Can’t Get Enough
If we ignore the ones involved in a giveaway, since I know that drove traffic, we have a list that looks like this:
- Bloggers, please -this is a post/rant about what I (as a reader) look at when I read blogs
- About Me -a page about me, so that’s self explanatory
- Introduction to Erotica -in this post I talked about what my first erotic read was and how I ended up reading so much erotica
- Blogroll -yup, cuz peeps like to see who I like
- Contact Me -weird, cuz I don’t get much contact from readers. Maybe they just want to see what the form looks like?
- Slave Girls- Erotic Stories of Submission -this was a pretty negative review. All I saw were people loving this collection when I posted this, so I am not too surprised that people wanna balance all the love for this book on the web.
- Blog Tour: The Big Book of Submission -69 Kinky Tales -this is not surprising since this book had almost 69 authors. I am sure the all wanted to see what reader thought of this
- Lovehoney Silencer Bullet -this is a sex toy review. Sex sells.
- Backdoor Pleasures- anal erotica -this was a tiny anthology, but again, sex sells
- Down and Dirty: 69 Super Sexy Short-Shorts -I totally rest my case on sex sells. I am so elated that my favorite author edited this collection of naughty stories.
Looking at this list I realize that giveaways drive a lot of traffic, but that isn’t the only kind of traffic I want. Erotic book reviews also drive a lot of traffic or maybe it is just because of the age of these posts. I am not gonna change what I am doing. I like my blog exactly the way it is. I hope you get a chance to check out my top posts, leave a comment if you do. Thanks for stopping by!
#BookBlogWriMo, a writing event focusing on what it means to be a book blog hosted by the lovely Book Bumblings. Check out all my posts here and find out more details about this challenge.