I just love a good challenge. So of course, when I see Shelly and Octavia at Read.Sleep.Repeat are doing an early ARC challenge, I am going to sign up. I have a ton of ARCs planned for this month anyways, why not go for a
gold silver star and the mental reward of completing a challenge.
- ARC April, like ARC August is all about YOUR personal goal in regards to YOUR ARCs! This was made as a “low pressure” but maximum benefits kind of challenge and I really want to continue that! The only real rule for ARC April is any books you count towards the challenge MUST be an ARC. It can be an e-ARC or physical ARC. It can have a 2017 release date or an overdue date of 2010! As long as it is an ARC we won’t judge you or take that accomplishment lightly.
5-9 ARCs read for the month = The Silver Reader Level
This year they are doing tiered prizes. They sound really cool. (i never win prizes so i don’t get hopes up for them). I just want the gold star for hitting my goal.
The ARCs I Plan To Read:
There are more than 9 there but I am trying to be realistic. Also, I reserve the right to change any of these as I see fit. Sometimes I get in a mood and I read what I want instead of what is suppose to be next. I’ll be posting my progress of this page and on my Weekly Wrap Ups.
ARCs read in April:
- Siren’s Fury by Mary Weber
- Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennen
- Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima
- A Fierce and Subtle Poison by Samantha Mabry
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
- The Fireman by Joe Hill
- Down With the Shine by Kate Karyus Quinn
- Ruined by Amy Tintera
- Night Speed by Chris Howard
- Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes
Sign ups are open until April 15th, so get on it if you want to play along.