One more day of work till I get a day off! Tomorrow is my 12th day in a row of work. A new job that is Mon-Fri and the two weeks notice for my weekend job. That may not be much to some, but I just came off a month long job search/end of school vaca and I was sure it would kill me.
- I learned never again to take a job the requires me to work every single Sunday morning at the buttcrack of dawn, it kills my social life.
- I learned that my household runs better when I am not here everyday all day long to add to the chaos.
- A long drive to work in silence helps me to clear my head.
- I don’t like getting calls from random hook-ups without seeing who they are first.
- I have to learn to cut down reviewing products I am not super excited about, I procrastinate too much!
- I can go 9 hours of a very stressful day with only one cigarette to “calm my nerves”. Smokers are a minority in every society, except maybe the swinger world!
- Margaritas are better when I get more than one.
- I can survive all day with only a salad, lunch doesn’t have to include dessert……shocking!
- Scrubs make getting dressed for work easy and painless. I love wearing something that feels like pajamas all day!
- All doctors think they are infallible.
- When I am tired I can’t spell.
Not really sexy, I know.